HOME ~ Contact us
George Calveley and Elixabeth de Dutton
Born in 1456; son of (Sir) Hugh Calveley and Margaret Done..
He died in May 1536 in England.
Elizabeth de Dutton
Daughter of (Sir) Piers Dutton of Hatton. (S1a).
CHILDREN of George CALVELEY and Elizabeth:
- Katherine Calveley. (Catherine-S1a). Born about 1482 at The Lea, England. She married John BEESTON, Esq., of Beeston, about 1495.
- Peter Calveley. d.s.p.
- George Calveley. d.s.p.
- John Calveley. valet of Queen Mary.
- Anthony Cavalery. died without lawful issue.
- Sir Hugh Calverley, MP. of Lea. Knighted at Leith in 1544. He married Eleanor, daughter of Ralph Tattershall of Bulkeley.
- Christina Calvdeley. She married Richard Hough of Leighton.
- Joan Calveley. (Jane). She married (1) John Edwards of Chirk, county Denbigh. She married (2) (Sir) Ralph Leycester.
- Dorothy Calveley. She married (1) Robert Boswek. She married (2) Edward Almer.
- [S1]. Sir George Calverley, of Lea. Geni. https://www.geni.com/people/Sir-George-Calverley-of-Lea/6000000002766688105. QUOTES as sources: A) The Patrician, Volume 4 edited by John Burke, Bernard Burke page 6. https://books.google.com. B) http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00638766&tree=LEO. c) The History of the County Palatine and City of Cheshire 1882, Ormerod, George. page 504.
- [S2]. The Patrician, Volume 4. John Burke, Bernard Burke, E. Churton. 1847. https://books.google.com.
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
George Calveley and Elizabeth de Dutton
Katherine Calveley and John Beeston
George Beeston and Alice Davenport
Dorothy Beeston and Thomas Gregory
John Gregory and Alice Alton
Henry Gregory and Mary
John Gregory and Sarah St John
Phoebe Gregory and John Benedict
James Benedict and Sarah Hyatt
(Elder) James Benedict and Mary Blackman
Jemima Benedict and John Newberry
James Abraham Newberry and Mary Smith
Hannah Maria Newberry and George Morris
James Newberry Morris and Harriett Louisa Elliott
Tina Matilda Kunzler and Eli Ray Morris
LeGrand Elliott Morris and Dorothea Berta Ernestina Kersten
Rodney Allen Morris and Deborah Lee Handy