HOME ~ Contact us
Joseph Blackman and Hannah Hall
Born 27 June 1661 (1650)(1654) at Stratford, Fairfield County, Connecticut, son of John BLACKMAN and Dorothy SMITH. (S1).
His father died in 1661 in Stratford, Fairfield County, Connecticut. (S1).
He married Hannah HALL on 14 July 1674-1675 at Stratford, Connecticut. (S1,S4,S5). [Did he also marry Elizabeth CHURCH ?].
He died on 15 August 1717 at Lebanon, Connecticut.
Born 1641 (1654 ?) at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut; daughter of Francis HALL and Elizabeth. (S1).
She married Joseph BLACKMAN on 14 July 1674 (1675) at Stratford, Connecticut.
She was said to have died 6 July 1665, but this is the death date for her mother.
CHILDREN of Joseph BLACKMAN and Hannah HALL:
- John BLACKMAN. Born OCT 1677 at Stratford, Fairfield County, Connecticut. He married Jemima HURLBURT on 29 April 1701 (S2). He died in 1732 at Fairfield, Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Joseph Blackman
- Abigail Blackman.
- Samuel Blackman
- Benjamin Blackman
- Rebecca Blackman
- Josiah Blackman.
- [S1]. Hale, House and Related Families. Donald Lines Jacobus and Edgar Francis Waterman. 1978. Baltimore:Genealogical Publishing Co.
- [S2]. Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut. by William Richard Cutter, et al. 1911. Vol.4:2061. New York:Lewis Historical Publishing Co.
- [S3]. Genealogical Dictionary. Savage. pg. 333.
- [S4]. History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield. by Donald Lines Jacobus. pg. 250.
- [S5]. Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut. by William Richard Cutter, et al. 1911. Vol.1. pages 671, 990. New York:Lewis Historical Publishing Co.