HOME ~ Contact us
Thomas de Beauchamp and Katherine de Mortimer
Thomas de BEAUCHAMP. Eleventh Earl of Warwick. [see PC T3-2-1-5].
Born 14 February (1313-S8)(1314) of Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England; son of Guy de BEAUCHAMP and (Alice de TONI-S1,S3,S8)(Isabel de Clare-S2).
He became earl at age two.
He married Katherine de MORTIMER (in 1337-S8)(about 1334).
He took an active part in the wars in Scotland and France.
He was one of the chief commanders at the Battle of Crecy. He distinguished himself at Poitiers.
He was Marshal of England.
He left not behind him his equal in warlike quality and fidelity.
He died of the plague on 13 November 1369 at Calais, Pas-de-Calais, France; and was buried at Warwick.
Katherine de MORTIMER. (Catherine). [see PC T3-2-1-5].
Born in 1309-1310 at Wigmore, Herefordshire, England; daughter of Roger de MORTIMER and Joan de GENEVILLE. She married Thomas de BEAUCHAMP in 1337. She died before 6 Sep 1369. She was buried at Warwick.
CHILDREN of Thomas de Beauchamp and Katherine de Mortimer:
- Philippa BEAUCHAMP. [Familytree]. Born about 1334. She married Sir Hugh de STAFFORD. She died about 1386.
- Maud de BEAUCHAMP. Born about 1335. She married Roger de CLIFFORD. She died in 1402-1403.
- Guy de Beauchamp. Born about 1337 at: Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. He married Philippa FERRERS. He died on 28 Apr 1360 at Vendome, Loir-et-Cher, France.
- Joan de Beauchamp. Born about 1338 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. She married Ralph BASSETT. She died about 1342.
- John de Beauchamp. Born about 1339 at: Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. Died: ABT. 1361.
- Thomas de Beauchamp, 12th Earl of Warwick. Born about 1339 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. He married Margaret de FERRERS. He died on 8 Jul 1401.
- Roger de Beauchamp. Born about 1341 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England Died: AFT. JUL 1361.
- Huron (Jerome) de Beauchamp Born about 1343.
- Reynburn de Beauchamp. (Rayburne). Born before APR 1344. Died: BEF. JUL 1361.
- Alice de Beauchamp Born about 1345 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. She married John de BEAUCHAMP. She married COKESAY. She married BARDOLF. She died on 26 Oct 1383. [Was there more than one Alice?].
- Elizabeth de Beauchamp. Born about 1345 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England.
- Richard Beauchamp Born about 1347 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England.
- Agnes Beauchamp. Born about 1348 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England.
- Margaret Beauchamp Born about 1350 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. She married Guy de Montford. She later became a nun.
- Juliana Beauchamp. Born about 1352 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England.
- Catherine Beauchamp. Born about 1354 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. She became a nun.
- Isabel Beauchamp. Born about 1356. She married (1) John le STRANGE. She married (2) William UFFORD.
- William Beauchamp. Lord of Abergavenny. Born about 1358 at Warwick Castle, Warwickshire, England. Married Joan FitzAlan. He died on 8 May 1411.
- Jerome BEAUCHAMP. (S8).
- [S1]. http://alltechdevelopment.netfirms.com/main/beaucham.htm
- [S2]. http://www.pluvoy.com/coat/F432.html
- [S3]. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~friends1995/pedigree/gp1255.htm#head4
- [S4]. http://users.legacyfamilytree.com/USPresidents/2973.htm
- [S5]. http://www.weymouthtech.com/Genealogy/wc19/wc19_483.htm
- [S6]. http://www.ammon.dreamstation.com/Website%20Genealogy/d0006/g0000085.html
- [S7]. http://howellresearch.com/d0025/g0000011.html
- [S8]. The official website of Alynia H. Rule. http://www.ancuairt.org/genealogy/julius.htm.
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
Thomas de Beauchamp and Katherine de Mortimer
Philippa de Beauchamp (?-1369) and Hugh Stafford (c1342-1386)
Edmund Stafford (1378-1466) and Anne of Gloucester (1383-1438)
Humphrey Stafford (1402-1460) and Anne Neville (c1404-1480)
Margaret Stafford (1435-?) and Robert Dunham (1430-?)
John Dunham (1450-1524) and Elizabeth Bowett (c1450-?)
John Dunham II (1474-1502) and Jean Thorland (c1475-?)
John Dunham III (1498-1545) and Benedict Folgamsee (c1500-?)
Ralph Dunham (1526-?) and Elizabeth Wentworth (c1536-?)
Thomas Dunham (1560-?) and Jane Bromley (c1560-?)
John Dunham Sr (c1588-c1699) and Susanna Kenney/Keno (c1588-c1620)
John Dunham Jr (c1620-1692) and Mary (c1620-1698)
Mary Dunham (c1642-1715) and James Hamblin (c1636-1718)
Elkenah Hamblin (1685-1764) and Abigail Hamblin (1685-1733)
Sylvanus Hamblin (1712-c1753) and Dorcas Fish (c1716-?)
Barnabus Hamblin (1739-1799) and Mary Bassett (1745-c1810)
Isaiah Hamblin (1790-1856) and Daphne Haynes (1797-1847)
Jacob Vernon Hamblin (1819-1886) and Sarah Priscilla Leavitt (1841-1927)
Ella Ann Hamblin (1867-1947) and Warren Moroni Tenney (1861-1935)
Clive Vernon Tenney (1895-1960) and Minnie Williams (1896-1981)
Mildred Ella Tenney (1920-1982) and Glenn Russell Handy (1912-1999)
Deborah Lee Handy (living) and Rod Morris (living)