HOME ~ Contact us
Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon
Robert ADAMS. [Ancestors].
Born (1568)(about 1570-S3)(in 1582-S1,S2) in Devonshire, England (S1,S2,S3); son of Richard ADAMS and Margaret ARMAGER.
He married Elizabeth SHARLON in Devonshire, England. (S1,S2).
He died about 1601.
Elizabeth SHARLON. [Ancestors].
Born in 1577 in Devonshire, England.
CHILDREN of Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon:
- Robert ADAMS. [Ancestors]. Born on 10 October 1602 in Devonshire, England. He was a tailor by trade. He married (1) Eleanor Wilmot in 1630 in England. They emigrated to New England in 1635 and settled in Ipswich. In 1640 they moved to Newbury. Eleanor died on 12 June 1677. He married (2) Sarah Glover, widow of Henry Short, on 6 February 1678 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts. He died on 12 October 1682 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts; and was buried on 12 October 1682 at The Lower Green, Newbury, Massachusetts. Sara died on 24 October 1697.
- [S1]. Rob Salzman research. http://www.e-familytree.net/f366.htm#f59863.
- [S2]. Cain Genealogy Plus. Leah Adams research. http://www.caingenealogyplus.com/richardadamsfamily.htm
- [S3]. COON-KUHN - STEADMAN Connections. Merle W. Kuhn research. http://fp.enter.net/~mkuhn/b15.htm
- [S4]. Genealogical history of the Duncan Stuart family in America: our branch and its connections, together with a tracing of the ancestry and origin of the various branches. Joseph Alonzo Stuart. Publisher Caxton Press, 1894. Original from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Digitized by Google Books, Jan 18, 2008. http://books.google.com/books?id=XkJWAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA151&dq=richard+adams+of+devonshire#v=onepage&q=richard%20adams%20of%20devonshire&f=false. QUOTES as sources: a) Burke's Commoners.
- [S5]. New England historical and genealogical register, Volume 11. New England Historic-Genealogical Society, 1857. http://books.google.com/books?id=TLJH5N1XmXQC&pg=PA53&dq=richard+adams+of+devonshire#v=onepage&q=richard%20adams%20of%20devonshire&f=false.
- [S6]. Ingersol Ancestors. http://enter.net/~torve/trogholm/geneal/ancestors/inger.htm
ANCESTORS OF Robert Adams:
ADAM (0-930AM) md EVE
ABRAHAM (1948-2123AM) (Abram).
ISAAC (2049AM-2229AM) = Rebecca
JUDAH. He married TAMAR
ZERAH (Zeus). He married ELECTRA
DARDANUS (Darda). He married BATES [Dardanus is a descendant of Mahol and Zerah]
ERICHTHONIUS . He married Astyoche Ilium
TROAS, King of Dardania. He married and Callirhoe Illium
ASSARACUS, King of Dardania
CAPYS, Prince of Troy, and THEMISTE
ANCHESES, Prince of Troy, and FETJUIR
AENEAS, King of Latium, and CREUSA
IULUS ASCANIUS ap Aeneas, King of Alba Longa
SYLVIUS ap Iulus Ascanius (Silvius)
BRUTUS ap Sylvius. [Geoffrey of Monmouth, in Historia Regum Britanniae, says explicitly, Brutus is the grandson, rather than son, of Ascanius].
CAMBER ap Brutus
GORBONIAN ap Camber
DYFNWAL HEN ap Gorbonian
CYNGEN ap Dyfnwal
ASSER ap Cyngen
BLEIDDUD ap Asser
HENWYN ap Bleiddud = RHAGAW verch Llyr (King Lear)
CUNEDDA ap Henwyn
RHIWALLON ap Cunedda
GWRWST ap Rhiwallon
SEISYLL ap Gwrwst
ANTONIUS ap Seisyll (about 1300BC)
AEDD MAWR (living about 300BC)
PRYDAIN (Brydain) ap Aedd (c300BC-?)
DYFNARTH ap Prydain
CRYDON ap Dyfnarth
CERWYD ap Crydon
ENEID ap Cerwyd
MANOGAN ap Eneid
Affleth ap Beli Mawr
Afallach ap Affleth
Enddolen ap Afallach
Endos ap Enddolen
Enied ap Endos
Endeyrn ap Enied
Endicant ap Endeyrn
Deheuwaint ap Endicant
Rydeyrn ap Deheuwaint
Gwrtheyrn ap Rydeyrn
Cyndeyrn ap Gwrtheyrn
Rhuddfedel Frych ap Cyndeyrn
Brydw ap Rhuddfedel Frych
Pasgen ap Brydw
Cadell Ddyrnllwg ap Pasgen
Pasgen ap Cadell Ddyrnllwg
Mawn ap Pasgen
Cyngen ap Mawn
Brochwel Ysgithrog ap Cyngen
Cynan ap Brochwel Ysgithrog
Cadell ap Cynan
Gwnfyw Frych ap Cadell
Gywnnan ap Gwnfyw Frych
Gwriawn ap Gywnnan
Byordderch ap Gwriawn
Brwyn (Bywyn) ap Byordderch
Gwaeddgar ap Brwyn
Grwgant ap Gwaeddgar
Cadfarch ap Gwrgant
Ynyr ap Cadfarch
Dyngad ap Tudor Trevor (c930-?) and Sissely verch Seferys
Rhiwallon ap Dyngad. (c965-1040)
Caragdog ap Rhiwallon. (c1000-?)
Breichiol ap Caradog (c1030-?)
Pyll ap Breichiol (c1060-?).
Meurig ap Pyll (c1095-?).
Caradog of Penrhos. (c1125-?).
Iorwerth ap Caradog (c1150-?) and Alis ferch Bleddyn.
Adam Gwent (Adam ap Iorwerth) (c1190-)
John ap Adam (Adam Fynchan) (c1220-?)
(Sir) John ap Adam (c1255-1311) and Elizabeth de Gournay
Thomas ap Adam (c1307-c1343) and Joan Inge
John ap Adam (c1330-c1376) married Millicent Bessylls
(Sir) John ap Adams (c1360-?), md Clara Powell
Roger Adams (1392-?) and Jane Ellyott
Thomas Adams (1422-1452) and Marie Upton
John Adams (1452-1483) and Jane Rannelegh
John Adams (1482-1577) and Catherine Stebbing
John Adams and Margery Squire
Richard Adams and Margaret Armager
Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
- Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon
- Robert Adams and Eleanor Wilmot
- Elizabeth Adams and Edward Phelps
- Samuel Phelps and Sarah Chandler
- John Phelps and Sarah Andrews
- John Phelps and Deborah Lovejoy
- Samuel Phelps and Margaret Nevins
- Ebenezer Ferrin and Lydia Phelps
- Samuel Ferrin and Sally Clotilda Powell
- Lydia Powell Ferrin and George William Washington Williams
- George William Williams and Harriett Thurston
- Minnie Williams and Clive Vernon Tenney
- Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
- Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris