HOME ~ Contact us
Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon
Robert ADAMS. [Ancestors].
Born (1568)(about 1570-S3)(in 1582-S1,S2) in Devonshire, England (S1,S2,S3); son of Richard ADAMS and Margaret ARMAGER.
He married Elizabeth SHARLON in Devonshire, England. (S1,S2).
He died about 1601.
Elizabeth SHARLON. [Ancestors].
Born in 1577 in Devonshire, England.
CHILDREN of Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon:
- Robert ADAMS. [Ancestors]. Born on 10 October 1602 in Devonshire, England. He was a tailor by trade. He married (1) Eleanor Wilmot in 1630 in England. They emigrated to New England in 1635 and settled in Ipswich. In 1640 they moved to Newbury. Eleanor died on 12 June 1677. He married (2) Sarah Glover, widow of Henry Short, on 6 February 1678 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts. He died on 12 October 1682 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts; and was buried on 12 October 1682 at The Lower Green, Newbury, Massachusetts. Sara died on 24 October 1697.
- [S1]. Rob Salzman research. http://www.e-familytree.net/f366.htm#f59863.
- [S2]. Cain Genealogy Plus. Leah Adams research. http://www.caingenealogyplus.com/richardadamsfamily.htm
- [S3]. COON-KUHN - STEADMAN Connections. Merle W. Kuhn research. http://fp.enter.net/~mkuhn/b15.htm
- [S4]. Genealogical history of the Duncan Stuart family in America: our branch and its connections, together with a tracing of the ancestry and origin of the various branches. Joseph Alonzo Stuart. Publisher Caxton Press, 1894. Original from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Digitized by Google Books, Jan 18, 2008. http://books.google.com/books?id=XkJWAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA151&dq=richard+adams+of+devonshire#v=onepage&q=richard%20adams%20of%20devonshire&f=false. QUOTES as sources: a) Burke's Commoners.
- [S5]. New England historical and genealogical register, Volume 11. New England Historic-Genealogical Society, 1857. http://books.google.com/books?id=TLJH5N1XmXQC&pg=PA53&dq=richard+adams+of+devonshire#v=onepage&q=richard%20adams%20of%20devonshire&f=false.
- [S6]. Ingersol Ancestors. http://enter.net/~torve/trogholm/geneal/ancestors/inger.htm
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
- Robert Adams and Elizabeth Sharlon
- Robert Adams and Eleanor Wilmot
- Elizabeth Adams and Edward Phelps
- Samuel Phelps and Sarah Chandler
- John Phelps and Sarah Andrews
- John Phelps and Deborah Lovejoy
- Samuel Phelps and Margaret Nevins
- Ebenezer Ferrin and Lydia Phelps
- Samuel Ferrin and Sally Clotilda Powell
- Lydia Powell Ferrin and George William Washington Williams
- George William Williams and Harriett Thurston
- Minnie Williams and Clive Vernon Tenney
- Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
- Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris